Permanent full-time preferred, part-time (4 days) will be considered
Salary range $60,619 - $66,936 per annum plus 15.4% superannuation
Full PBI salary packaging available
Why Legal Aid?
Working at Legal Aid ACT is an opportunity to do challenging but rewarding work and make a meaningful contribution to the circumstances of disadvantaged and vulnerable clients and communities in the ACT.
As a Paralegal in the Criminal Practice, you will be providing operational, administrative and procedural support for our lawyers.
This position is a great opportunity to develop your knowledge and confidence in areas of law, and offers variety, challenge and career progression.
If you are
- Someone who thrives in an environment that throws a few curves balls
- Someone who has a “can do” positive attitude towards life and people
- Someone who has technical and digital literacy
- Someone who is confident and has a mature outlook
- Someone who is well-presented and articulate
- Someone who can remain calm during busy times and with deadlines nearing
- Someone who learns fast and remembers for next time
- Someone who is self-motivated and shows initiative
- Someone with excellent work ethics
- Someone with excellent attention to detail
Then we want to hear from you - apply by clicking here!
Applications should include a current resume and a statement of suitability against the selection criteria.
Further information is available from the Position Description or by contacting Alison Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30 May 2023